Submission and Presenting guidelines
Each participant is allowed to present up to one talk and one poster. Depending on the availability of time slots, we will try to accomodate all requests for oral presentations.
We are pleased to announce that posters can be published in an electronic supplement of the journal Spixiana at no extra costs for the authors. A DOI will be available for the complete electronic supplement. If you would like to take this possibility, please indicate that in the abstract file-name during the submission process and provide a pdf of your printed poster at the registration desk at WCM 2022.
• Please use the provided abstract template
• Uploaded files must be named as follows: number of Symposium_last name_talk/poster_yes/no.docx
For example: 08_last name_poster_yes.docx
if the abstract is not assigned to a symposium, please use “00”,
For example: 00_last name_talk.docx
• yes/no: wish/ do not wish to publish poster in electronic supplement of the journal Spixiana
• Submission of abstracts by e-mail to Michael Schrödl: email@example.com until April 15th, 2022
Please use “WCM Abstract Submission” in your e-mail subject line. Please be aware, that we can only consider abstracts, that are submitted following these guidelines.
Oral presentations are scheduled to 12 + 3 min.
Speakers are requested to upload their presentation at the registration desk at least one day before their talk.
Details on available techniqual equipment in the lecture halls will follow.
Posters should be in portrait format in A0 size (119 cm x 84 cm). We cannot display posters in landscape format.
- Abstract Template_WCM_2022 (29 KByte)